12 Volt heat pack adjustable Handlebar Heat Control
The steering wheel mountable control unit can be used for example with the high quality HeizteufelTM control units. The handlebar heat control unit can also be fitted at round and edged objects, i.e. at the hand brake lever, shift rod or cell phone holder.
- 12 Volt battery powered vehicles such as electric cars, buggies & carts, power wheelchairs, scooters etc
- 13.8 Volt vehicle power ATVs, motorcycles, scooters, Quads and other light weight motorised vehicles.
An adjustable heating output is recommended to ensure that the desired temperature can be maintained if the outside temperature changes.
Examples for variable heating are amongst others.
- Heated gloves with > 25 Watts which can be worn during colder and milder temperatures.
- Heated clothing that are used in instances where there is a headwind (the wind chill factor makes you feel the cold a lot more)
- Heat mats that are used for the coldest conditions.
- For people who are looking for comfort, who are sensitive to cold temperatures, animals as well and
- General heating products that are used in conjunction with supply voltage (such as technical divers with NiCad batteries)
In most cases it is possible to change the heating control at a later date.